Maintenance is required for SH101. The host will be rebooted, and a number of critical updates will be installed. These include general performance improvements, enhancements to networking throughput, and a BIOS upgrade intended to address the primary cause of increased emergency maintenance over the last several months.
Important to know:
- These maintenance windows cannot be altered, postponed, or rescheduled.
- A 2-hour window is allocated, however, the actual downtime should be around 45 – 60 minutes.
- sh101 will be cleanly shut down and will remain inaccessible during the maintenance window. After the maintenance has concluded, each website will be returned to its last state.
- These updates affect the underlying infrastructure that we reside in and will not affect the data stored on SH101.
- We also had some DNS issues. Please make sure you are using the current nameservers. (ns1.bladenode.com, ns2.bladenode.com) All previous nameservers would be deleted.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!